OK, but is it a 'rule' or a 'courtesy'? You have probably read what a lot of us have had to say on the matter and, I like other, received tons of emals per day, if I were to take the time to scroll down to read the bottom posted replies, I'd be spending HOURS reading things that probably have no interest to me in the first place. Now, if it is top posted, I can tell at a glance if it's something that I want to read further or not. Also, that posted tells me whether or not I want to read it....I know that certain posters are just going to put up more drivel. In today's busy life where most of us just 'barely' have enough time to get most of the things we'd like to get done in a 24 hour period...how about giving us a break and letting us read a top post so we can see if we want to read a message or not? If this is a rule that is going to be enforced, maybe we'll have to rethink the value of the information that is gained by subscribing to these lists.

Tim