From: Amanda Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reading this thread has raised a question...

I have an iBook (G3/500) and after changing the hard drive and installing Tiger, my original applications are gone. Most I don't care about, but I did like Apple Works. I have the original CD's that came with my 'Book... is there a way that I can reinstall Apple Works without all the other stuff?

Various freeware and shareware utilities, such as OnyX, have an option to view invisible files. Once you have chosen to view invisible files, IIRC, you can look through the contents of your original CDs and find the individual applications.

HTH,

Beverly