Do you have USB ports?
Is it possible to use an external hard-drive on both?  I have a 300GB
external HD that has my backup files for my PC.  The HD will show up
on the G3 but I don't think the PC files are executable. My PC and Mac
will both read the same files on my flash-drive, and that may be the
best option for you, if you are working outside of your home.