On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:29 AM, Kyle Parish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It may be possible to change mother boards with a newer I mac and
> customize your port opening's and upgrade that way, but what's the
> point when you can just get a newer computer.

Yeah
Kyle is right
Anything is possible with a router, glue gun, and a solder kit.
I guess one could "upgrade" it to LCD at the same time.

but seriously...LOL

Even if there was a USB2.0 card(there isnt, of course), you can buy a
newer iMac for the price of upgrading the old one.

And as stated, USB2.0 periphs will work in a USB1.1 port only at the
slower speed.

--
I'm a PC
AND I RUN LINUX!!!

Unknown  - "Oh, come on. If you can't laugh at the walking dead, who
can you laugh at?"