actually ram is extremely volatile, current prices are very low
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820159108
or for kingston
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134008

for so-dimm
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010260381+1052907864+1309121113&Configurator=&Subcategory=381&description=&Ntk=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=

for "mac" ram
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2013340551+1328023877+1327823901&Configurator=&Subcategory=551&description=&Ntk=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=
"mac" so-dimm
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2013340551+1328023877+1327823919&Configurator=&Subcategory=551&description=&Ntk=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=

a good rule of thumb is to wait a couple weeks if you dont like the ram
prices, they swing like oil prices (except I doubt oil will ever drop 400%
in a year, like DDR1 did this past year

b4 the holidays I saw newegg offer 1GB DDR 400MHz for 14.99 AND the were
including a free 2GB flash drive with it and shipping was free as well.

--
I'm a PC
AND I RUN LINUX!!!

Sir Arthur Eddington  - "We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by
accident, bits of a star gone wrong."