Hello list;

Recently a blue-gray stroke appeared on my monitor screen which has no
connection with anything I do and does not seem to impede the
computer's operation.  It doesn't respond to anything, clicking on it,
size adjustment, etc. It is about one inch from the top of the screen
and about 5" from the left margin, on a 24' monitor. Have not added
any new programs, have run permissions check, gently tapped the top of
the monitor to see if it would move, vacuumed the top vents. It's on
the startup screen, browser window, mail, etc.  It doesn't do
anything, it just  sits there, and it's darned annoying.  Have you
seen this issue before? Do I need an exorcist?

iMac G5
OS X 10.5.6
2.16 GHz Intel core 2 duo

cy