Hey All,

I have put into my Original Rev A Bondi Blue iMac a Harmoni G3 upgrade
http://www.sonnettech.com/support/kb/kb.php?cat=318#position_content

Now I did this some time ago and some issues arose with it not booting up right
or not at all. Any sugestions as to how to proceed with trouble shooting it?

PRAM battery ect?

Regards

Link Mack
DJ Bounce