Ok here's the story, I have a G3 Slot Loading Imac that I am trying to
get running for the local church.  I don't know what processor speed
or how much memory is in it.  When they got it, it started up in some
version of OSX and then asked for a password.  Since no one knew what
the password was we couldn't go any further.

I replaced the hard drive and put on OS 10.3.  I used another computer
to do this, took the new drive and placed it back in the Imac.
Started up and got the re-assuring "Bong".  It takes a while for the
Apple logo to come on and then a spinning circle comes on.  All good
so far but thats where it stops at.  The little circle just keeps
spinning and nothing else.  Any ideas?  I know the OS and hard drive
are ok.  I am assuming there is enough memory since it originally
started in some type of OS X..  I went to Open Firmware successfully.
Help