From: WAYNE H FOWLER <whfo...@msn.com>
To: imaclist@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 3:23 pm
Subject: Running OS X 10.5

I have an iMac G4 1.25 17" FP with 1 gig of ram.? I'm running Tiger 10.4.11
now.? When I thought of upgrading to Leopard, I read that it likes to see at
least 2 gigs of ram to run smoothly.? Does anyone have any experience with
running Leopard with this configuration?? How important would it be to upgrade
to 2 gigs?? I have read on "everymac" that it's possible to load the two chip
spaces with 1 gig chips but Apple doesn't recommend it.