Would love to find cheap source of card adaptors. The card themselves
are available but the adaptors... now there's a different story. As
far as I can see, all wireless bridges are discontinued... would you
by a belkin 2nd hand?

Trying to get my baby wire free so any help grateful...

Dagster
Falling in love again with Flower Power G3 600