On 11 Sep, 22:35, cocc...@aol.com wrote:

> What kind of prices R U finding out there?   I just checked Ebay really
> quick, and I see the adapter for $20; even both the adapter and the CARD for
> $25!

wohoo! card & adaptor for under £25 inc p&p just picked up on ebay in
my first auction *blushes*... although i've yet to see card & adaptor
for $25... where??? As a newbie to ebay, should i be wary of buying
from the states?

here's to hoping it all works... if all good then back on the hunt for
another one for my daughters graphite imac g3

Dagster
Falling in love again with Flower Power G3 600