Memory:  1 GB  800MZ DDR2 SDRAM

Safari 4

Modem Information:

External Modems:
   Interface Type:      USB
   Modulation:  V.92
   Firmware Version:    2.2
   Country Code:        B5
   Driver Name: MotorolaSM56KUSB.kext (v1.5.10)
   SW Version:  1.5.10
   Number of Modems:    1
   USB Bus Location:    0000203A

But the down load runs vary around to 1.4 kb to 3.5 kb to short spikes
of  4.3kb  to 6.1 kb.

Would it be better to download early in the morning for a larger kb
rate?

Frederick (Falkenberg)