Frederick Falkenberg wrote:
Greetings
Is there anyway I can change the internet automatic disconnect to
longer or manual?
I have Snow Leopard and I am trying to download a print driver  for
Epson NX400, but  it takes about 7 hours.
It's a long time to sit in front of the computer watching out for the
About to disconnect notice.
Any suggest will be most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you.

Frederick
        It looks as though you have a dial up internet connection.
These days drivers and updates are so large that a broadband
connection is really a necessity.
If such is not available to you then I would suggest that you ask on
this list if there is anyone who would be willing to download these
for you and copy them to a CD which they can mail on to you.
        Any offers anyone?
John Hobbs (UK)