Well, I don't have a tray-loading iMac, but a slot loading one. I
thought I had gotten the right kind of memory, and it does have chips
on both sides of the module, but I tried another module with chips
only on one side, but read only 1/2 the memory. I purchased the
following: 512 MB PC133 168 pin double sided low density ram DIMM
chip. How do I find out whether it is compatible or not?