Greetings all.

Has anyone else had a problem getting msnbc sites to load? Most other
sites I go to will load quickly, but msnbc takes forever and sometimes
never finishes loading. Any idea why? I've cleared histories and cache
on Safari, but no solution there.

Also, (and this happens mostly on msnbc sites, but occasionally on
other
sites) when there is a photo or graphic to be viewed, such as a
thumbnail
or something to link to a larger photo or whatever, I get a small blue
box
with a white question mark in it. Clicking on that doesn't do
anything.
Again, dumping history and cache, and even closing out all other
programs
except Safari doesn't seem to provide a remedy. Any suggestions?

Is this a problem with my iMac C2Duo with 2GB's RAM? I wouldn't think
so. Or is it just the msnbc site itself?

Thanks.
Bill