Re: iMac G5 problems

I had similar issues and it was analyzed at the Apple Store as a bad logic board OR a bad video "card", which can't be easily replaced separate from the logic board. I can read the hard drive on another computer using target disc mode but can't get the G5 to read the hard drive, through sometimes it shows up in disc utility and sometimes it doesn't.

Tom