On Feb 15, 2010, at 6:33 PM, cduchon wrote:

When I tried to run the install of Net Boot it failed with a general
error... based on what you are saying it sounds like I dont actually
install the software.

Just copy the System Folder to the hard drive and then point the
firmware updater to that folder?

Yes. Buried somewhere in the LEM list archives is a step-by-step process, but in the end you just copy the System Folder you find to where it needs to go.

There's also a login associated with it; google for "Mac OS 9 free NetBoot" and you should find a buncha links.

--
Bruce Johnson

"Wherever you go, there you are" B. Banzai,  PhD