Never mind guys, I am now able to use my keyboard so I will nit bootnit up and
forget that I don't have a keyboard. Thanks! Sorry if seemed stupid. I was just
trying to figure out why that hard drive was acting strange. Thanks again.

One mans trash is another mans treasure. In my case, this happens to be with
old Macs :)

On Feb 16, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu>