On 2/17/10 12:56 PM, Elliott Price wrote:
I'm just wondering how you'd plug in that last .4 of a keyboard...

Same as any other, provided the USB cable is on that part of the
keyboard.  If it isn't then, well, you're just going to have to round
down and make do with only 110 keyboards.

-Elliott Price

Quoit - Macintosh Computer Services hobbittech.com/quoit