On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Kasey Smith <kasm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2010, at 9:24 PM, Christian Wacker wrote:
>
>> I am wondering if anyone, anywhere has the pinout and diagram for the
>> AirPort card adapter for the G3 iMac systems? I am wondering how easy
>> it would be to create one that's slightly modified, allowing any
>> CardBus card to fit, as long as it's WiFi and uses Mac Drivers.
>> Thanks
>> -Christian
>
> Oh, forgot to mention to just use the adaptor card as-is

My plan is to avoid the purchase of the adaptor. I have an AirPort,
and a few other "iBook compatible" PCMCIA cards, and the old slots
from a old Dell laptop, all I need is the wiring diagram so that i can
figure where each pin connects to on the specalized slot on the iMac's
mainboard.

Thanks
-Christian

--