On Feb 21, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Christian Wacker wrote:

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Kasey Smith <kasm...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Feb 19, 2010, at 9:24 PM, Christian Wacker wrote:

I am wondering if anyone, anywhere has the pinout and diagram for the AirPort card adapter for the G3 iMac systems? I am wondering how easy
it would be to create one that's slightly modified, allowing any
CardBus card to fit, as long as it's WiFi and uses Mac Drivers.
Thanks
-Christian

Oh, forgot to mention to just use the adaptor card as-is

My plan is to avoid the purchase of the adaptor. I have an AirPort,
and a few other "iBook compatible" PCMCIA cards, and the old slots
from a old Dell laptop, all I need is the wiring diagram so that i can
figure where each pin connects to on the specalized slot on the iMac's
mainboard.

It really isn't worth making one, the pins on the plug for the logic board are really tiny and close together. You can pick one up on ebay for $5 shipped.