Well, it's a notebook drive, the enclosure is smaller then a 3.5 HD. So I'm not
sure how a fan would fit... maybe one of those tiny little Pismo fans, I have
an extra one of those. I'll have to try that, thanks for the suggestion. Photos
would be nice. :)

        -Elliott Price

Quoit - Macintosh Computer Services
hobbittech.com/quoit