Ivan Bayter wrote:
My sister just sent me this email it was send from my mac to her but I
did not send it, and today when I turn my pc on I found that my date was
wrong and also ask me a lot of question about allowing or denying
  incoming networks, please I don't know what to do, the first thing I
asked when I bought my PC was if it was a antivirus for my mac and the
sales guy told me they do not need it, is this true? where do you go to
clean my PC ? I live in the Toronto area

In my nine years of using OS X I have never been infected with any sort of malware. Yes when they spoof your email address to send spam, or send you spam that appears to come from your own email account, it is disconcerting at first until you realize that it was just a spoof.

I have run ClamXAV here and there and the only thing it ever found was something in a Windows font application, never anything that was even capable of running on OS X.

I do seem to remember once reading about a malformed .jpg that was posted in some Mac forum pretending to be some sort of spy shot of new Apple hardware or something, and again a QuickTime 'updater' that some adult site would try to convince unwitting OS X users to install, and there were allegedly some infected copies of iWork or CS or something floating around the bittorrent world. Download known software from legitimate sites and you'll be ok.

The biggest risk as others have mentioned is phishing. When someone asks for your personal information think twice before you hit the submit button.

Tina