Any *real* camera will save images as RAW... :) No loss of anything there.
If you save JPG's with no compression, you don't loose virtually no pixel data.
My camera saves uncompressed JPG's, and when I save them from Photoshop, I save
them at maximum quality, which is basically uncompressed.

        -Elliott