It is always amusing to hear/read comments about odd US food offerings
from folks from Great Britain, that paragon of great cuisine. Most
Americans would be freaked out if offered kippers for breakfast,
although I'm sure some might actually enjoy grilled, oily fish with
heads and tails intact. Not me, but I do enjoy the food hailed as
"Britain's true national dish," chicken tikka masala.