On 2010/10/03 05:06, Jay Smith wrote:
Ah yes, the American's British stereo type, where everyone is a Dickensian
cockney with crooked brown teeth,  demonstrating a propensity for 'dastardly
plans' or being Hugh Grant.

All whilst eating typically common but equally bizarre or plainly boring foods
that  haven't been prolifically eaten in over 100 years.

All the while, being criticised for it's apparent lack understanding for fine
cuisine.

About as preposterous as me saying that all Americans at fat lazy, walking
megaphones (bullhorn) who wear Shell suits on holiday, reinventing the English
language and taking their patriotism far too seriously.

Now if you will excuse me, my tea has boiled and I must finish dusting my
castle.

I've always wanted to try a full English breakfast just once, has that too gone the way of the Dodo bird? Though I'm not too sure about the black pudding…

Truth be told if a friend bought a Double Down I might try a bite, but I can't imagine eating the whole thing. Might as well just have a heaping serving of lard.

Of course not all Americans are fat, lazy, walking megaphones who take their patriotism too far, but there are a indeed a lot of those folks running loose. Or should I say waddling loose.

My tea is ready as well so I must be off. Good luck with keeping your castle dust free! ;-)

Tina