I have found the Mac Support Central group to be very helpful (as well as this group).

Tom
On Oct 7, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Jonathan wrote:

Good lord!!

Feedback on this...

So I signed up to Mac rumours. What a great place for sumbling upon
information. But my god, what a bunch of zelots and time wasting
trolls there are on there.

I can expect, that every forum has its share, but this place is brim
full.

I loose my temper every day on there. I think I will just use it for
browsing from now on.

I think it would be nieve of me to ask if there was another forum
where people didn't troll about so much, treating their mac's like
their own children.