Being a PPC user, 10.7 Lion has no bearing on my computing experience. At least not until I can afford an Intel Mac, which is years away.

But the one thing about the upcoming release that I am curious about is will Apple finally commit to 64 bit through and through, or is this going to be another of several incremental steps toward 64 bit that began with 10.4 Tiger?

Tina

--

iMac 20" USB 2, 1.25 GHz G4, 2 GB RAM, GeForce FX 5200 Ultra 64 MB DDR 10.10
Power Mac June 04, 2 GHz G5 DP, 8 GB RAM, GeForce 6800 Ultra DDL 256 MB 10.5.8