I am okay with PowerPC macs for now... mostly because leo is still
supported. They are fast, don't get me wrong. Especially my iMac G5. I
turned the energy saver option to "Best" for performance, and this machine
roars louder than my G4 machines combined. I do need a new MBA, though. A
good 15" Powerbook G4 should do, as long as it can run leopard. I hate those
small screens on them smaller powerbooks and ibooks. I am one of those
people who need large screened laptops.

_______
iMac G4 1.25 17", iMac G4 800 15", iMac G5 1.8 20", iMac G3 600, iMac G3
350, iMac G3 350, iMac BB 233, G3 Gossamer, G4 sawtooth, G4 sawtooth #2,
eMac 700, G4 cube 450, Powerbook 5300cs, Powerbook 540c, PM 6100, and some
others i can't name...