On Oct 30, 4:13 pm, Steven <macintosh.awes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently got a PDQ (although for me it is the newest in my old mac
> collection) and I was amazed at how useful it is. All of my old Mac laptops
> are usable for certain things, and my PowerBook 3400c almost approaches being
> useful as an everyday laptop if it weren't for the low resolution screen and
> slow processor. The PDQ, on the other hand, can handle many things, like
> basic web browsing, iTunes, QuickTime videos, and even competent multimedia
> editing when using old versions of photoshop or iMovie. I've been using it to
> take notes in college, since the lack of wireless capability reduces
> potential distractions and most of the time I don't need my PowerBook G4 in
> class.

The only drawback of the Wallstreet is that it weighs a ton and a
half. Personally, though, I don't really mind the weight that much --I
used to have a Macbook and a 17" PowerBook, and I would always left
the MB home and lug the PB around. And I simply love the sheer
solidness of it --it's like the Sherman tank of laptops.