On 10-11-24 8:10 AM, Dan wrote:
Walter, I'm sorry - that's just not smart. If the dmg doesn't mount correctly, then it is CORRUPTED. You may be able to futz around with it, and ultimately get it to work ... but then what???? It's CORRUPTED. If it updates your system, you will have A CORRUPTED SYSTEM.
You are right. I learned that after burning the file was still corrupt. I wish those apple guys would stop playing with their iPads and iPhones and fix not only the "combo" download but also the update. MyLivingDesktop was behaving oddly and i confirmed with the programmer for MLD that the latest update did indeed break something and that apple tech is working on an update.