Hi All...

A problem with my iMac G5... 1st Gen, 20 inch, 1.8 GHz, 1 GB ram, 500 GB HD,
Airport Ext., Bluetooth. I think that's about it.

The problem... a while back it started going into sleep when playing videos
(with VLC). As time went on, it seemed to take less and less time for it to do
so. Now it is shutting down every time I try to start it up. Gets to the
spinning wheel and then just *blink*... it shuts down.

The person I got it from told me the power supply had been replaced.  Just
wondering if the Pram battery could be bad?

Thanks for any advice.

Amanda