Greetings,

I'm sorry I should have also stated "Do not use Air-In-A-Can" when the
platform is on.
It's even best to unplug the main power, and if a "Frost" appears on
any item you have used to long of a shot.
If you see frost then wait until the frost is gone and that there
isn't any moisture.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca