I'm having mixed results...

If I try to connect an iMac G3 indigo with Airport card to my existing Verizon
FIOS wireless router (MI424), it WILL NOT connect regardless of how I set it
up.  WEP, WPA, WPA2, with TKIP, with AES, with both...  No combination seems to
work.

However, if I set up my old Airport Express (g only) to create a wireless
network - low and behold my iMac connects just fine using WPA.

Any thoughts out there on why I'm good to go with the AE but not with the FIOS
router???

Thanks,
Doug