I'm totally lost! I've tried everything I can think of and still keep getting
the corrupted data file error when I try to open a dmg file on my iMac. I've
run Disk Warrior, Drive Genius and Disk Utility. Early on, Disk Utility and
Drive Genius found and corrected a few errors. Now everything is reported as
'just peachy', yet I still can't open a disk image file.
Short of explosives, I don't know what to do.

Any suggestions?

Amanda