Il giorno 10/12/12 02:38, Clark Martin ha scritto:

>> Is there software,
>> preferably within SL or available free, that will allow me to simply
>> copy the entire thing without all the hassle? Looking to do this
>> over a network as i don't have an external drive.
>
> Yes, Carbon Copy Cloner does exactly what you want.

I recommend CCC as well. It's perfect.

OTOH, I seem to remember there's some caveats when cloning a drive
over a network (maybe they were solved in recent versions, but I
remember I had some trouble a couple of years ago).
When using Firewire Target mode, instead, CCC runs flawlessly. If you
have a suitable Firewire cable to connect the two Macs, I recommend
using this way instead of a network (it's faster as well).