Good!

     On Friday, September 19, 2014 5:06 PM, "janespra...@comcast.net"
<janespra...@comcast.net> wrote:

 Mike, had problems again with the phone this week. I kept telling Comcast that
it had to be the  modem, since that's when all the problems. Two techs were
here all day yesterday and finally they switched out the modem. Phone is
working again!

Jane

Sent from my iPad

------ Original Message ------
From: 'Mike Baker' via iMac Group
To: imaclist@googlegroups.com
Sent: September 19, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: Comcast modem, Airport Extreme and iMac

Jane, glad you got the landline phone working. I don't have a landline with my
SECTV cable TV and Internet service.

     On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 12:45 AM, "janespra...@comcast.net"
<janespra...@comcast.net> wrote:

Mike, I didn't have any problems with my AirPort Extreme. I just did what Bruce
said to do (below) and moved all the connections over to the new Technicolor
modem. No problems with the internet and printing. The phone was a another
story. We couldn't receive any calls. After 2 days and talking to 3 techs, the
4th one figured out the problem. There are 2 ports for the phone line and she
told me to try the other port. And it worked! The first phone port was
defective. Wish I had thought of to do that at the first sign of trouble!
Jane
Sent from my iPad