In the old days version tracker had 3rd party printer programs for Mac.

Version tracker is now CNET. You could look at their downloads.
Maybe there is something there to help.

Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer
fluxstrin...@gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluxstreamcommunication/
http://www.facebook.com/FluxStringer
https://www.youtube.com/user/fluxstringer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/fluxstreamcommunications

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 10:08 AM, W.Adrian D'Alessio <fluxstrin...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Apple was hoping to sell you something.
>

> Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer
> fluxstrin...@gmail.com
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluxstreamcommunication/
> http://www.facebook.com/FluxStringer
> https://www.youtube.com/user/fluxstringer
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/fluxstreamcommunications
>

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Bob Whiton <m...@rswhiton.com> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 25, 2016, at 8:38 PM, W.Adrian D'Alessio <fluxstrin...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > I have often observed such problems. It seems software and " the
>> helpers "  are geared to break your system no matter what.
>> > Sometimes it is our fault, we overlooked something simple or we did not
>> understand an instruction page which was written in China before being
>> translated into 6 other languages before it was translated into English
>> from a Serbian version.
>> >
>> > It is the industry's way of saying you are not spending enough money
>> fast enough.
>> >

>> Actually, HP was surprisingly helpful with this, and I even got to talk
>> to a service rep on the phone.  It turns out that HP hasn’t issued a driver
>> update for this printer since 2006.  This update was all Apple.
>>
>> And then there was iOS 9, but that’s another rant.
>>
>> Bob
>>
>> --
>> --
>>
>> ---
>> "iMac Group" group.
>> email to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.