Al: Thanks for the hints. It'll take time, but that i got.
Nearest.so far, is 45 miles away ( mac user group )
Some snooping at the local school is a good one.
both my iMacs are a bit old:a 5,2 and a 9,1
I love em both
THANKS A MILL A;
EDDIE

    On Thursday, November 9, 2017 12:40 PM, Al Poulin <alfred.pou...@gmail.com>