I will be interested to see others comments on this, I have been using iMovie
since I got an OS X machine in 2008 for my silly YouTube channel and love it.

My first videos edited and played nicely on my 400MHz Pismo but the 4 minute
video took 20 hours to render to MP4 and then I couldn’t play them back! Still
there on YouTube and work fine on newer machines...
https://youtube.com/user/UnknownIdaho

Russell Courtenay

Sent from my iPhone