>I waited just a few minutes before trying to turn them on.

I'm afraid that was a big mistake.
I'm sorry to be harsh, but... how do you think a few minutes were enought
to dry them?!?

>There was no sign of life, no sparks, no flames, nothing.

Most of computers' inner circuits work at or around 5V. That kind of power
doesn't make sparks or flames, but can be enough to fry a small IC or
diode.

>I keep trying to turn them on, with or without their chargers, but
>nothing happens.

Again, bad. The more you put electricity into them before allowing TOTAL
dryness, the likelier is the damage.

I'm afraid the damage has been done now, but there's a little chance it
has not.
My advice would be this:
- Relax, breath, stop acting irrational ;-)
- Let the Macs alone, in a warm and ventilated room, with NO power and NO
batteries, with the lid open, for at least three days. This is true for
the working one too: there might be some water inside, and running it is
risky (not too great a chance, but I wouldn't risk it).
- Do something else.
If you really need to use a computer or access the Net, borrow a computer
from a friend or go to a public place letting you use one (like a library
or an Internet cafe).

>It has also decided to reboot by itself a few times.

That might be some water still inside it.

Again, when a computer get wet inside, the LAST thing you need to do is
power it up!