of $200US:

>From http://www.enom.com/terms/agreement.asp

"We will reinstate your rights to and control over these Services solely at
our discretion, and subject to our receipt of the unpaid fee(s) and our
then-current reinstatement fee, currently set at $200(US Dollars)."

So it's cough up the $200 and then try and transfer to another registrar.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Troy D. Hilton
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 12:55 PM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] OT - Domain renewed by someone else: what to
do?
Sorry, I guess I should've made it more clear. I got a call on Friday
afternoon from the client stating that they were having problems accessing
the website and they had been having this problem for a few weeks. Upon
investigation I noticed that is was in the process of deletion from the
database and the domain was locked so I couldn't renew it at the time, nor
was I in a position to renew it at that time (again, long story). Being that
it's a family name (dibiasos.com) I never expected it to be registered so
quickly. When I came in this morning I found that it had been registered by
another company who is using it for some generic shopping page which has
nothing in common with the domain name or it's previous owner.

I guess I just needed to know what's the best way to approach this
situation.

Troy