Create a TOS/AUP for your list and enforce it.  Warn him the first time; remove him if a repeat offender.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Jorgenson
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:10 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Inbound Rules, listserve Imail 8.2

I manage a listserve of about 700 subscribers.  One of the subscribers frequently finds ways to advertise his website.  I created in inbound rule on the listserve saying if "Body Contains annoyingwebsite.com" then forward to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Will this rule forward the offending post to my email address and not post to the listserve or will it forward to me and post to the listserve?

Is there a better way to block unwanted words/phrases from being posted to a listserve?

-Gary

Gary Jorgenson, RN President - Robin Technologies, Inc.
670 Lakeview Plaza Blvd., Suite J | Worthington, OH 43085
Phone: 614.888.3001 | Fax: 614.888.3002 | Cell: 614.657.8080
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.robintek.com