I think you can just install assp if store and forward from box2 to box1 is
working ok now.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de Kevin Stanford
Enviado el: viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2006 15:54
Para: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Asunto: [IMail Forum] Setting up Imail with assp

I currently have Imail with Webshiled for SMTP running together on one box
and have another box just running Webshield for SMTP as a backup if the main
server goes down to store and forward.

I would like to put assp on the box with the Webshield for SMTP however I
think I will need to have Imail on this box also. Would there be a problem
installing Imail on this box and just using it to forward?

What is best practice? I am currently getting slammed with spam, even though
I have declude and sniffer running and thought this might help.

Thanks,

Kevin