I checked the knowledge base but still unclear. Under the
..\IMail\Spool\web\.. directory we are noticing a larger than normal amount
of .tmp files (i.e. bro67.tmp, IWM652C.tmp, Bro063DO.tmp, etc.) on one of
our servers.  From what I understand these are associated with Web Mail.
These files usually are displayed then delete on their own. Often they are
left over and we clean out the folder from time-to-time.  We can have one of
these files several days old with a ~ tilde prefix, and it cannot be deleted
unless you stop Web Messaging service. Why one of these files can remain so
old and still be processing I am unclear. The only thing I can find on these
temp files and their purpose is here at
http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-19980508-DM03.htm, but it does not give
much in the way of specifics. Can anyone shed some more info on these files
within this specific directory? Thanks.

-Don

*P.S. We are operating IMAIL 8.22 SP2 (and despite keeping our license
up-to-date to the latest version year-in-year-out, as we are still
uncomfortable to upgrade based on other user feedback relating to the poor
Web Mail performance under load).