  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Schreiner
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:00 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Understanding Temp Files

Ted,

Thanks for reply about these temp files. What is the difference between a
temp file with prefixes IWM..tmp and BRO.tmp?  Also, when u go to delete an
older ~.tmp file (locked file) it will not delete unless you stop Web
messaging because of the lock. If these files start to become numerous
(which is the case for me), does it not have a negative affect on Web
messaging processes? Thanks.

-Don

  _____