-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darin Cox
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 09:09
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Duplicate emails...

May be that Outlook is not completing the download and sending the message
back to the server that all emails were received.  Emails with very large
attachments are often the culprit here.  Try logging into webmail and
deleting them from there.

Darin.