Senile? I am WAY too crazy to ever go senile.

Don't you remember the old country song with the lyrics,  "I'm crazy but its
keeping me from going insane!"

John T

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Smith
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:23 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Bounced Email

John,

Thank you...

Guess I've been in la la land.  Over the years we've had mail servers with 4
different packages on them and I'm guess I'm attributing someone else's
shortcomings to Imail.

Thanks,

Rob

PS  Get something for that horrible cough!  It might be contagious and
apparently senility is already kicking in here, I don't need a cold on top
of it!

John T (lists) wrote:

Well, I have been using Imail since version 6 and (cough) as long as I can
remember (cough) it seems to me (cough) that Imail only accepts email
(cough) for known Imail users. (Cough Cough)

After all, Imail is not Exchange, or at least pre 2003 default
configuration.

Now, if Imail is serving as a gateway...

John T