  From: Robert Smith
  To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 5:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Bounced Email

  LOL... of course I remember it.  That's one of the things about senility, I
may not remember what I ate for breakfast, but I can tell you everything about
"the good ol' days"...

  I definitely remember looking through the spool queue at bounce messages...
thought it was Imail, but apparently wasn't...

  Got totally shocked today when I was testing some stuff and got a 550 unknown
user...

  Somewhere along the line I got it in my head Imail accepted and then
bounced...
  Don't know where I got the idea from, but glad saner heads are available for
consultation.

  Rob

  John T (lists) wrote:
    Senile? I am WAY too crazy to ever go senile.

    Don't you remember the old country song with the lyrics,  "I'm crazy but
its keeping me from going insane!"

    John T