Hello

I have upgraded from 5.9 to 6.2 in the last few days, however I am
getting ongoing messages from customers using Outlook Express where it
will not connect giving winsock error 100051 (Not connected), they can
normally receive mail but not send it. Can somebody tell me if they
are having similar problems or if there are any outstanding issues
with Outlook express, love or loath Microsoft, it is one of the main
email programs that people use so please no suggestion to get the
customers to change mailer ..........

Thanks in advance

Steve
GT Online

--
Best regards,
 GT                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]